
I'm keeping the name for this little series. I find it hilarious. Last week when I drove the stroller down to my sister I stopped at a yard sale on my way home. At one point I thought I might get murdered but other than that it was fun. The guy was really nice but decidedly strange and I was the only person there. I gave him cash for the few things I had picked out, he went inside to get change and when he came back out he said, "Did you know there is no phone service out here right now?" He was already pretty odd to begin with and that was a really creepy sentence but he meant it nicely. The phones really did go down all down the Southern Oregon Coast. Still, I almost peed my pants for a second.

I got this amazing clock and listened to it tick all the way home and then the next day, when I went to hang it, it had stopped. I'm hoping it just needs a new battery because I'm pretty in love with the painted flowers.

My favorite find was this mustard yellow pumpkin cookie jar. I had to have it because we had one like this when I was a kid except it was clear and I've been looking for a cookie jar for a really long time. I love it in mustard and it goes well with the rest of my kitchen decor. He had a really amazing cookie jar there (he had quite the cookie jar collection) and I really wanted it but it was chipped so I opted not to get it. I'm thinking of going back (not alone) to get it to use as a flower planter.
the cookie jar is awesome! the color is perfect. we have a tiny jar that is a baked potato and it has a block of butter on it. it is kinda hilarious, we keep change in it and in our owl cookie jar we keep tea. if we actually kept cookies in them, they woudln't last long, either us or the ants would get them :(
ReplyDeletexo,
cb
love the cookie jar! soooo cute! :)
ReplyDelete