9.14.2011

Giveaway Day!


I've wanted to do a giveaway for a very long time but I wanted it to be good, something that reflected me, and something that I'd actually want to win if it were switched around. I think I've finally got it all figured out. 


ta-da! I'm giving away a half pint of peachsauce (like applesauce but sub peaches) and pickles, and an 8 oz. jar of strawberry rhubarb preserves. You also win the two crocheted dishcloths they're pictured on. I'll very likely add in some other canned goodies that are tbd and I will most definitely be adding in some other crocheted goodies that are useful around the kitchen. In other words, I'll be stuffing that flat rate box like nobody's business. 

How to Enter: 

* Follow my blog (either with google or bloglovin') and leave a comment so I know that you do. 

For Additional Entries:

* Tweet, blog, or post on facebook about this giveaway - leave me a comment with the link to your tweet/blog/fb post. 

* Follow me on twitter. I'm so boring on twitter, I still don't get how it works half the time because I'm a genius; I need people to talk to. @trailergypsy  Of course, leave me a comment here letting me know you followed me. 

Next Friday I'll randomly choose one number that corresponds with a comment and that person will be the winner (not sure if I want to use random.org or put all the numbers in a jar and blindfold Jake and have him pull one out, it sounds more fun to do that. I wonder if I could convince him to let me video it?). 

Be sure that if you don't have your profile setup that you leave your email or a way for me to contact you in case you're the lucky winner. 

Good luck! 

40 comments:

  1. I also added you on Twitter and posted a link in one of my Tweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *this is to hold a spot for Tyler E. because he gets two entries for his last comment. 1 for adding me on twitter, 1 for tweeting about my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog!! :). So excited for this giveaway, it suits you perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your blog, on google reader if that's okay! Very cool unique giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow your blog!!! Eeee, I hope I win. ^_^ lariatsandlavender@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AND I Tweeted about your giveaway. ^_^ http://twitter.com/#!/AngieBailey13/status/114170118736592897

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! i have been dying to try your preserves! oh my goodness i have not wanted to win a giveaway so badly! eek, well of course follow you on twitter and tweeting about it right now! ok have no idea how to copy and paste my tweet but i mentioned you so you'll have proof :D
    xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  8. cb 2nd entry for twitter friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. cb 3rd entry for tweeting about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do family members qualify?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm! i love homemade canned goodies!!! my husband's grandma makes great salsa and blueberry jam!!! i'd love to try your peachsauce, pickles and strawberry rhubarb!!! i went to iowa last summer and bought some homemade jam from the amish community and they were so yummy!!!


    sorry i got carried away... i already follow your blog! woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. just added you on twitter @punkychewster

    ReplyDelete
  13. i twittered about your giveaway @punkychewster
    welcome to twitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want in!! And I won't make you mail it to Finland. Just our American address. What a great giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following your blog and your twitter (even though I don't use it).

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hurray, I´m excited for this one!Lovely giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2nd comment for Jennifer (healthful & cerebral) for following on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow your blog already, and I like the idea of a giveaway. I might have to do a giveaway sometime when I have some cash.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow your blog, duh! And I loooove it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I posted about your giveaway on fb. :) I follow your blog but unofficially as I don't need a service to inform me that you've posted, I do it myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow your blog but don't have a twitter account. :( I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed with my lone little entry.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm following through GFC and would love to win a box of goodies! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i follow via gfc jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i follow on twitter jmmccarr
    jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow with GFC
    granitjb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm following your blog on GFC.

    My email is on my blog:
    Born To Be Styled

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am now following your blog with google.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/FrugalAKMom/status/116857133554876416

    My email is on my blog:
    Born To Be Styled

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow you on Twitter. My Twitter name is FrugalAKMom

    My email is on my blog:
    Born To Be Styled

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am following you on twitter - @gallantjosh1

    ReplyDelete
  31. I tweeted about your giveaway - http://twitter.com/#!/gallantjosh1/status/116858300980674562

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wahoo! I'm following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  33. And i'm following you on twitter as well (Nada_22)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm a new GFC follower.
    cereza25 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I now follow you on Twitter @GoddessFoodie
    cereza25 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi,

    I LOVE peach preserves! I am following you on Twitter
    @Sunsetstarlet

    Best,

    Lisa
    Greengirl@mail2web.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Did someone say Pickles?

    Yum!

    Lisa
    Greengirl@mail2web.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. The strawberry Rhubarb jam sounds absolutely delish!

    Lisa
    Greengirl@mail2web.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)