9.14.2011

Geek Update.

{via}
My desktop stopped working one day so I haven't played WoW since April. That was fine, I hadn't really played much for most of the previous couple months anyway. After the Cataclysm expansion came out, I played nonstop because I wanted to experience everything but I got burned out and lost interest. Now my interest is slowly returning but I have no computer to play on. I try to sneak some time in on Jake's computer but he's usually on it, doing arena or raiding. I suspended my account because I didn't see the point in paying for something I barely ever got to use. I still wanted to play though so I started a new character on Jake's account. Tonight I asked if I could borrow his computer for an hour to play, and because he's a sweetheart, he agreed. Then he fell asleep on the couch so I got to play for 2.5 hours. Woohoo!

I got to level 13 really quickly because of all of Jake's BoA gear that gives extra experience. I am happy Jake has BoA gear because I have a ton of it on my account but I can't use it since I suspended my account and I would be so frustrated to not have extra xp. I thought it would be annoying to level from the beginning again but they've really changed up some of the zones and leveling is ridiculously easy now. It kind of doesn't seem fair how easy it is to level compared to how it used to be. Also, I made a goblin and the goblin starting zone is so much fun. 

Have you guys seen the trailer for the new Goldeneye 007: Reloaded game? It brings back so many memories of playing N64 with my little brother. 

4 comments:

  1. oh jesus, that game was played non stop when i lived with my brother in college. all we heard from his room was "ready to work" hehe. i have never played but all the boys in my family besides tom were addicted, really they were. my bother cousin actually had to sell their accounts, which they got a pretty penny for because they had become hermits! games are awesome but i never got into computer games like they did. i love nintendos and grew up playing them day and night!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love WoW, so much. Jen and I often will pay just so we can idle around on our pallies and talk with friends. :P We don't even HAVE Cata yet!!!

    Leveling is ridiculous easy! Which is good for me, 'cause I'm an altoholic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a WoW slacker lately. I also love the goblin starting area. It is SO MUCH FUN.

    Guess you'll have to keep playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, when you get your account back let's be friends!! I really want to try starting a Horde character since all of my current ones are Alliance and I haven't tried it yet!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)