8.31.2011
Tomatoes!!
You guys, I have tomatoes! Obviously they aren't ripe yet but I'm still super excited. I've always been scared to grow tomatoes. I know back home they are difficult to grow so I never tried until this year and even then I didn't have much hope for them. I only planted two plants, one of which was promptly spray painted by the gas guy who was marking the gas lines. It ended up almost killing the plant and it hasn't produced any fruit, just a lot of blossoms. This plant though I now have high hopes for. I can't wait to eat my first ever homegrown tomatoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome job! They taste sooo much better home grown. Can't wait to see what creative recipes you come up with. Or just slice and sprinkle a little salt. Yum!
ReplyDeleteyay! they look huge too!! what are you gonna make with them? i really need to plant some stuff next year, i let it go one waaayy to long!
ReplyDeletexo,
cb
So exciting!
ReplyDeleteI didn't grow any delicious foods on my patio this year. =( Not that they ever grow well, what with the heat and all...but I'm still sad.
ReplyDeleteI will envy your foods from afar!
they look great! and once the tomato plants start to bear fruit, you're gonna have lots to come! don't fret!
ReplyDelete