12.15.2010

Piece of Shit Human Beings.

So we have this roommate. He's one of Jake's friends, he lives here for free, and he's a giant loser douchebag. I feel like being petty and making my facebook status be something like, "how about you don't wake me up at 8 am asshole. Nobody gives a shit about your laundry. Shut the fuck up!" but I won't because I know it would frustrate my boyfriend.

So, let me give you some background on this guy, we'll call him Pancho the piece of shit douchebag or PtheD for short. So PtheD had no job, was running around with some druggies stealing radios out of cars to pay for pills and what not. Jake says he can live here for free as long as he knocks that shit off and finds a job. So he stops stealing radios, helps out around the house, and takes a year to find a job. Not too great, not too bad. But PtheD has two little girls he's not really helping out with. He takes them for the day every now and then but it's really not anything worth writing home about and he doesn't support them financially at all. Jake's been feeding him, clothing him, and keeping a roof over his head for over a year.

So he finally got a job in May or June. It took him a year, and instead of being a model employee, he gets customer complaints about him and he shows up late all of the time because of this skanky girl he met. She comes over, is rude to Jake, lets her bratty children break things and then expects everyone to cater to her. Not happening. So PtheD is one time being late away from being fired from the job he barely just got. He finally ditches the pinhead skank face but his paychecks are now being garnished for child support and oh, did I mention his fines. He has fines in several local cities that he hasn't been paying on.

So, Jake makes him pay his fines if he wants to keep living here. He gets all butthurt, stops helping out around the house, and is, in general, a total loser douchebag, just like I could've told everyone he is. So now he finds this new girlfriend who everyone thinks is super nice. I think she's just another chick who can't keep her legs closed and lo and behold, she ends up stealing a bottle and a half of pain pills from Jake's mom. Personally, I think PtheD had something to do with it. He, of course, denies it.

Anyway, I'm about ready to throw a fucking meat cleaver at his head. How about, go to work on time, stop eating my fucking food, take some responsibility for your actions, and shut the fuck up when we're trying to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)