
Okay Mormons, enough with the no caffeine thing. Worst rule ever. This state has very few coffee places, I think I've seen maybe one drive thru coffee stand. Coming from Oregon where there is one every 5 or so blocks, this is killing me. I am a huge iced chai fan. I would go to Dutch Bros. or the Human Bean several times a week, get my chai, and be on my way. I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks (because their chai tastes like asshole) but they do have a couple here so I caved and got a chai because my craving was so bad I was about to kick babies. So I get an iced chai and it was about 90% milk. Gross. I ended up tossing it out. Later, I came across another random coffee shop and tried again. They made me a hot chai and added ice cubes. Umm...what? Iced chai is not a difficult concept. It's approx. half chai and half milk but apparently math is really hard in Utah or something. Luckily, I have recently discovered that Wal Mart sells Oregon Chai so I will be making my own iced chais at home.
That's really lame that there aren't many coffee shops out there, but at least you'll save money making it at home!
ReplyDeleteIl semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.
ReplyDelete- Daniel