5.30.2010

Dance.

Hey people, I have a dance recital on the 5th of June at 7pm. Yes, I dance. No, I'm not as clumsy as you thought I was. I started dancing in high school for my school's dance team. We were pretty awesome. Before that I did gymnastics as a kid. I'm not going to pretend like I'm athletic, I'm definitely not. I do really love to dance though. I used to do lots of different types of dance but have decided that tap is really annoying when everyone is not together, it sounds like crap and hurts my head and that white girls look retarded trying to do hip hop. Anyway, I've reduced my dancing down to only jazz which just happens to be, for me, the most fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Crazy sister and I will be there! Emily will be the one who'll embarrass you enough to not acknowledge she's there for you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)