11.14.2012

Christmas Wishlist.

wishlist

Awhile back my sister mentioned that she didn't know what to get me for my birthday and that when she looked through the things I had favorited on etsy, she knew some of the things I had hearted were not my taste and I likely had them in mind as gifts for others. So in an attempt to make things easier for her, I made a wishlist of some of the things I liked, all in one easy to access place. I need to update it as I've found a lot of other things I prefer on etsy lately. I just wanted to share with you in case you are a difficult to shop for person. The holiday season is coming up and making your own wishlist treasury might be helpful for your loved ones. In fact, because of this wishlist, I am now the proud owner of that adorable Arrow Ring. Thanks, sis!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea! I love that arrow ring, such a great color. Did you know that they are now offering gift cards? I gave one to my sister in law and she loved it!
    Xo,cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the veggie prints you picked out! hurray for etsy treasuries! what a great idea. I do my wishlists on Amazon. This year i got a kindle, so my wishlist consist of mostly ebooks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)