
Obviously I've downloaded instagram on my phone (my name is jordantg) but what other apps should I get? The iphone is a lot cooler than any phone I've ever had and I think Jake wants to get one too when his number is eligible. In the mean time, I downloaded angry birds for him to play so he won't feel left out.
I work at a little cafe that is open 4 days a week. We serve the most amazing food, bread, desserts and a very large selection of wine. It's a fun place to work. Only a few people work there and they're all super cool. My job title is "flying monkey" (not really) which basically just means I help whoever needs it. I wash a lot of dishes, help make salads, get ingredients from wherever they may be hidden, chop things (very poorly) and do all sorts of other random tasks. It's pretty fun because each day is different, the menu is constantly changing, and I get to learn new things about cooking every day.
Glad you like your new iPhone. My most used app is the Kindle and Nook reader, plus I also use the Facebook app nearly every day. With the Kindle and Nook app I can buy books from Amazon or Barnes and Noble and can read them on my phone. All of these apps are free. One of the apps I paid for is the NIV Bible app which cost $10, it puts the complete Bible on your phone. Glad you like it. Your new job sounds like fun too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new job and the new iPhone!! I hope this extra activity in your life will help balance out life at home. You need to have different things to focus on sometimes!
ReplyDelete