5.11.2012

California Bound.

Photo stolen from my sister

And we're off! At the last minute we decided to ride with my mom down to California which I'm pretty excited about because I absolutely hate driving. I can't wait to see my family, I think we're going out to dinner tonight at some Chinese place, as usual.

Have a great weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Goin goin back back to Cali Cali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and lots of Chinese! Love Chinese food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that image you used! it is such a great map! i hope you have fun, i only wish you were coming further done, so i could meet up with you!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's from a display at the Trees of Mystery? I wish we were going further down too!

      Delete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)