So we made it to our destination last night, sort of. I mean, we made it, my car wasn't quite so lucky. It's at the dealership being repaired right now. It was snowing really hard and there were downed trees in the road and the underside of my car had a date with one of those trees. We were less than an hour from our destination and after spending 10 hours in the car already, it was really frustrating. We had to wait in the snow for over an hour for the tow truck but at least we were okay.
All the pets are settled in and happy and we're waiting for our apartment to be finished so we can begin moving in our belongings. In the mean time, I'm running a zillion errands and playing with my niece who is visiting from California. She just learned to say, "puppy" as she chases my mom's chihuahua around, so cute!
yay! glad you made it. your car made it most of the way, that's better than a lot of people can say :)
ReplyDeleteAck! I'm glad that your safe, but I'm sorry about your car. Snow in the Coos?
ReplyDelete