1.04.2012

My New Business Cards & Giving.


Awhile back I won some business cards from a giveaway on The Tsaritsa Sez. They arrived in the mail recently and I love them. There were a bunch of different shapes to choose from and I wanted something fun so I went with round. Thanks so much, Alexandra!



Right before Christmas I also won another giveaway, this time on Amanda's blog, Interpreted by Me. I loved this giveaway so much. Instead of sending me something, Amanda donated to my choice of charity. I know that food banks around our country are struggling so I asked her to please donate to her favorite food bank or organization that fights hunger. Thanks Amanda!

I think it's really important that we all give back to our communities. Even if you don't have the funds available, donate your time, ideas, knowledge, or even your blood. There are so many ways we can help each other out.

6 comments:

  1. love this jordan! those business cards are so cute! and love that you donated to hunger organization! so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clear is also my favorite color. Round is my favorite color too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giving back is so important, and anyone can do it. That's a great idea for a giveaway :)

    Love the cards, they look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new business cards and love that amanda donated instead of actually sending you something. every year my sister in law donates a present in my name to toy for tots, i love it!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink+grey color combination of your cards! And I made my annual donation to the Cornell Lab of Ornithology! yay to giving!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From a girl who gets a lot of her food from her local food bank: THANK YOU!!! And from a girl who is in love with paper goods: gorgeous business cards!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)