Really nice inspiration just love it!! :) happy weekend for you... ***
palm reader picture is awesome.
I love the carpet tent and the palm reading picture. I love gypsy inspired decor. Awesome.
guuuh sometimes i wish we didn't have cats so i could cover the place in pretty carpets!! nice pics and thank you for the carrot advice!
Some people I've talked to have such low opinions of gypsies. But these picture are exactly what I think about. They have such a colorful, soft, but natural feel to their fabrics. I love it.
This whole post.... AWESOME. And full of the pretty. Made me want to rethink my whole decor. Not that I have time for that right now.
Just added your button to my blog, loving your style!! :)
i would love to live in a gypsy caravan! so full of beautiful textiles and feeling free! sounds so wonderful!xo,cb
beautiful photos! I never thought I'd like to be a gypsy before, but I suppose if I got to live there I wouldn't mind it. ;)
Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)
Really nice inspiration just love it!! :) happy weekend for you... ***
ReplyDeletepalm reader picture is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI love the carpet tent and the palm reading picture. I love gypsy inspired decor. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteguuuh sometimes i wish we didn't have cats so i could cover the place in pretty carpets!! nice pics and thank you for the carrot advice!
ReplyDeleteSome people I've talked to have such low opinions of gypsies. But these picture are exactly what I think about. They have such a colorful, soft, but natural feel to their fabrics. I love it.
ReplyDeleteThis whole post.... AWESOME. And full of the pretty. Made me want to rethink my whole decor. Not that I have time for that right now.
ReplyDeleteJust added your button to my blog, loving your style!! :)
ReplyDeletei would love to live in a gypsy caravan! so full of beautiful textiles and feeling free! sounds so wonderful!
ReplyDeletexo,
cb
beautiful photos! I never thought I'd like to be a gypsy before, but I suppose if I got to live there I wouldn't mind it. ;)
ReplyDelete