Jake and I had date night the other night which gave us the opportunity to dress up. I really wanted Mexican but apparently the Mexican restaurant in town is closed on Sundays so we went to a pizzeria instead. It was really fun, even if we were a little overdressed. Also, the pizzeria carries Ninkasi Believer Double Red Ale on tap. Yay for finding one of my favorite local beers in my new state!
| Jake looking super hot in his date outfit which includes some jeans I picked up for him when I got my dress. |
| Normal Photo. |
| Goofball Photo. |
Cardigan: Purchased at a little shop in Ashland, Oregon. It's by Flying Tomato.
Dress: Macys.
Shoes: Kenneth Cole found at Ross Dress For Less.
I'm also lusting after this dress from Shabby Apple. I love the neckline and the color. Plus, the model's hair looks pretty cool in this photo.
I'm linking up at Lollipops for What I Love Wednesday and The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

Love the new dress, and the red cardigan you paired with it is too cute!!
ReplyDeleteI was laughing so hard at your comment on my post. Too funny that we were both thinking that song in our head! Like I said, great minds think alike, haha.
Your outfit is so sweet! Love the dress and cardi ♥
ReplyDeleteThat's an adorable dress, and you look wonderful in it!
ReplyDeleteok seriously could you be any cuter? that dress looks so fly on you and i love the birdies! also love that shabby apple dress! very cute. yay for date nights and getting dressed up! hope you guys had a fun fun time.
ReplyDeletegotta love that goofball pic.. love it.. and yes, u must hv that dress. U must... hugs xo
ReplyDeleteLove your pretty new dress! And oh my goodness, that Shabby Apple dress is sooo pretty. I want one too!
ReplyDeletelove those red shoes! you look adorable!
ReplyDeletei love your new dress friend! glad you got to enjoy a nice dinner out!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is too cute! Red is the perfect accent. Hope you had a fun date night. Thanks for the anniversary wishes. We had a great 4-20. Haha
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fun date! I LOVE that Shabby Apple dress!
ReplyDelete-Hannah
Hey there sweets! I changed my domain name a couple days ago & it seems as though all my readers need to re~follow my blog. Pretty bummed. If you have a minute, I would love if you re~follow me to stay in tune =)
ReplyDelete~Angel @ www.thislifeissweet.com