What is wrong with these people? The Huffington Post recently reported on how the Susan G. Komen Foundation spends about a million dollars a year suing smaller mom and pop charities for using the term "for a cure". What the hell? Who gives a shit if they're Kites for a Cure or Mush for a Cure, how about, you're all trying to raise money to make the world a better place so leave them the fuck alone and let them raise money to find a fucking cure for what is ailing the people of the world. I've refrained from donating to Komen in the past because I had heard of other shady goings on with that company. Instead, I donate to the American Cancer Society (mainly because my sister used to work there and sends out emails occasionally making it so I only have to put in minimal effort to donate) or I donate to various MS foundations. I could understand if it was McDonald's or some other for profit corporation trying to maintain their income but you're a freaking charity, be charitable.
1.04.2011
Fuck You, Susan G. Komen Foundation.
What is wrong with these people? The Huffington Post recently reported on how the Susan G. Komen Foundation spends about a million dollars a year suing smaller mom and pop charities for using the term "for a cure". What the hell? Who gives a shit if they're Kites for a Cure or Mush for a Cure, how about, you're all trying to raise money to make the world a better place so leave them the fuck alone and let them raise money to find a fucking cure for what is ailing the people of the world. I've refrained from donating to Komen in the past because I had heard of other shady goings on with that company. Instead, I donate to the American Cancer Society (mainly because my sister used to work there and sends out emails occasionally making it so I only have to put in minimal effort to donate) or I donate to various MS foundations. I could understand if it was McDonald's or some other for profit corporation trying to maintain their income but you're a freaking charity, be charitable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)