9.16.2010
Pity Party.
My boss is trying to throw himself a pity party because he has to work open to close for 22 days straight because I'm leaving. I don't feel bad, I gave him a month and a half of notice. It's not my fault he waits until the last second to hire a person. I have 8 days of work and we're still waiting on a background check for the new person. So at best I'll have 6 days training him. My job is not a job that can be learned in 6 days and to be quite honest, my boss only has a vague idea of all the things I do. So, if I don't train this guy, he's going to have to figure it all out himself, which will mean a lot of phone calls from corporate telling him he didn't do something, or that he did it wrong. Nobody wants to start a new job and be told they're wrong all the time. Anyway, I wish my boss wasn't such a depressed person who likes others to feel bad for him because he's screwing over everyone else who works in the store too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ugh, where are you working? Your boss sounds like he doesn't even know his own job... A month a half notice is plenty of time.
ReplyDeleteEh, I'm just ranting because I'm frustrated. My boss is lazy and another girl I work with is a complete moron. I mean, she is really really dumb. It's annoying. Then there's another new lady who is actually fine, but I feel bad that she'd getting stuck with stupid girl and mopey boss.
ReplyDelete