9.07.2010

Macy's Blows.

So my Macy's payment was due the other day. I work three stores down from Macy's but since I had just signed up on their website for paperless statements I decided to pay online rather than walk my happy ass down there. WORST IDEA EVER!! First of all, you can't use a debit card, you have to use a check. ugh. Apparently they're old school at Macy's. Then because it's a check, it takes 3 to 4 days to process but they at no time tell you this, or if they did, I didn't notice it. What the hell? I've done my part Macy's, hurry the fuck up. So this morning on a national fucking holiday I get a call at 9 am that they haven't received my payment. They woke me up, I'm super confused and have no idea what the hell is going on. As far as I'm concerned, I paid the fucking bill. The guy isn't getting anywhere with me and gets frustrated and hangs up. Whatever, fine with me. Then they proceed to call me every 45 min to an hour even though I've already explained to the first guy probably 30 times that as far as I'm concerned the bill is paid and he can suck a dick. So I answer and piss another one off so he hangs up on me too. Then I get another call, I'm at work, I ignore it and then call back. This lady is a bitch and I was a bitch right back. I used some colorful language, spoke to her as though she was a five year old, and asked for her supervisor. I swear they listen to you while they put you on hold because she tried to put me on one of those indefinite holds and I eventually said, "they can make me wait all god damned day long, I don't give a fuck, I have speaker phone, it won't hold up my day at all" and I immediately got a supervisor who OH MY GOSH GUESS WHAT could refund the late fee they charged me but only after being a total prick. Wow, really? I'm supposed to thank you for that after the last 3 people I talked to were complete fucktards? They have some of the worst customer service I have ever come across and I will not be shopping at Macy's again for quite some time, if ever. 

tl;dr - Macy's customer service reps are a bunch of douchebags. 

Oh I left out the part where I threatened to call them every hour on the hour until they agreed to remove the late fee. I think that's what did it.

2 comments:

  1. You should schedule payments with them online through your bank. That's how I pay my Macy's bill, and it's never been a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually just pay cash but I was all excited to do it online since I just signed up on their website so I could add that card to my mint.com account. Never doing that again. I'll walk my ass down there for the extra workout.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)