8.06.2010

Sinatra Baby.


This is just a friendly reminder of the awesomeness that is Frank Sinatra. I love the mix of music on my ipod; it's so random. I've also found that one Frank Sinatra song usually isn't enough, he has the kind of voice you could listen to forever. However, I only own a few Sinatra songs. You may wonder why this is so I'll tell you so it doesn't have to confound you any longer. When I was a wee tyke of about 12 I bet my Uncle Cool that I would never own a Sinatra c.d. because it's "old person music." I don't even remember what we bet but I'll be damned if I'm going to lose. 

1 comment:

  1. "...he has the kind of voice you could listen to forever."

    You SO lose the bet! I'm happy to know that you've finally seen the light, and way before the age of 30. The may yet be hope for you. If you don't go out and get some more Sinatra you lose twice over, 'cause you're missing out on all that great singing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)