Fuck you. Your service sucks, your "tech support" department is full of idiots and you're overpriced. I hope your tech does come out tomorrow, I also hope it is pouring down rain. Then he can stand there in the rain knocking on the door while I'm at work because I spent 3 hours on the phone with my friends tonight and fixed the problem on my own with their help. No, it wasn't the cable line like you said it was considering how I just had a new one installed two weeks ago. Nice troubleshooting though. Fucktards.
Hello Jordan,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Josh Chapman and I am a Social Media Communications Specialist with Charter Communications. I want to sincerely apologize for the service problems you have encountered and any customer service and tech support issues. I am happy to see that you were able to resolve the problems on your own and did not need a Technician. If you do continue to have any issues with your services please feel free to contact us directly at umatter2charter@chartercom.com and we will be happy to assist.
Thank you,
Josh Chapman
Social Media Communications Specialist
jesus, now they're stalkers.
ReplyDeleteNot to worry Jordan, I believe the above letter was a fake do to the fact that all words were spelled correctly and the grammar was spot on. Very clearly not sent from Charters home base of India.
ReplyDeleteYes I'm also a Charter customer