11.02.2009

Halloween!

I dressed up as Glinda the Good Witch of the North, obviously. Originally my boss said we didn't have to dress up for work so I wasn't going to but then he changed his mind and I had 4 days to figure out what to be. My friend Buzzy came up with the idea and I ran with it. I found one of my old prom dresses and dyed the bottom of it pink (you can't see it in this picture). Next I purchased a trash can, silver spray paint and some rhinestones and set to work making a crown. This was a huge pain in the ass. It is very difficult to cut a plastic garbage can. Next I had to figure out something to cover up my tattoos so I made a cape thing. It has a sheer top layer with sparkly sequin things on it and then a liner that is pink. I don't know how to use a sewing machine so I hand-stitched the entire thing. I also made a wand out of cardboard, wood, sequins and glitter glue. This I used to beat children, I mean, help people find their way home. 

2 comments:

  1. That was a pretty frickin' awesome costume. Sorry that the picture was so crummy! How did you manage to cut the trash can, anyway?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)