
Yesterday morning I got to wake up early to go to the clinic on the waterfront (so beautiful) and lay in an MRI machine for 3 hours. I swear, my nose never itches until I have to not move for 3 hours, then it just goes crazy. After my morning scans, we killed a few hours and then went back in the afternoon for the results. The bad news is that my lesions are all still there but the super awesome news is that every single one of them has gotten smaller, some of them significantly! I don't have to go back for scans for another 6 months. I'm hoping by then they will have gone away completely. In the meantime, I continue exercising my leg and hope the rest of my symptoms continue to improve.
SO GRATEFUL! I've been worried about you so I'm insanely glad that your lesions are getting smaller!
ReplyDeleteContinuing to pray for you, hoping all the adverse side effects vanish! <3 <3
3 hours!? That's crazy! I'm glad you're headed in the right direction. Hopefully next time they'll be gone.
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic news!!!! Yayayayayayayayayay!! No more scans for 6 months! Awesome! So so happy for you! I think you deserve a treat or something fancy to celebrate!
ReplyDeleteXo,cb
Best news ever!!! Love you!
ReplyDelete