9.26.2012

I have toilet paper shoved up my nose, because I'm classy.

Untitled
My sweet niece and sister drew this for me, I'm saving it forever and ever. 
I really miss my blog, a lot, but I've been spending most of my time sleeping lately. Every little thing wipes me out, from going to the grocery store to just cooking dinner. I try to cook things that I don't have to stand and stir the entire time, so I can sit down and just check on them periodically. Sitting down is my new best friend.

I went to the doctor a week or so ago for a cough that just wouldn't go away. We were hoping it was caused by allergies but I had to go back yesterday because it is worse and now he's thinking cough variant asthma, although he is also testing me for a blood clot in my lungs and whooping cough. I did get some new meds though so hopefully those will help.

Last night I coughed until I puked which was something new and completely disgusting. I wish our bodies had some sort of alarm that warns you that you're going to puke later, so you can watch what you eat beforehand. I think that would really take some of the horror out of puking. Some foods are just a lot worse coming back up than others (pizza, I'm looking at you).

It's time for flu shots, so if you are into immunizations, don't forget to go get yours!

2 comments:

  1. You poor thing! I have had that happen to me before, from coughing and from having so much muscus in my throat. It is not a fun thing. I hope they figure out what is wrong! Sending you lots of love!
    Xoxoxo,cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, bummer about the cough. I know what you mean, its too bad we don't get to choose the foods we throw up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)