4.10.2012
Alia Looks Adorable & The World is Frustrating Me.
This is my sister's friend in the scarf/wrap that I made. I knew she'd find some super adorable way to wear it. It looks ridiculously cute on her!
Yesterday was the last day to get studs off your car here in Oregon and I knew the Les Schwab guy was going to tell me my regular tiles were bald. So I went in, he told me, and I bit the bullet and bought new tires. To me, buying tires is really depressing. It's like spending $500 on the most boring thing ever. I know some people are really into their car and wheels and tires but I'm not one of them. In order to cheer myself up I watched a bunch of episodes of Eureka and ate a little cake shaped like an Easter egg.
I did buy a new water bath canning pot yesterday so that made me happy. Mine had mineral deposits in it and was about to have a hole through it so we left it in Idaho when we moved. I was going to can today but the asparagus I wanted wasn't on sale anymore so now it's back to waiting for it to go on sale again. I was so mad at myself for not buying it the first day I saw it on sale. I'll have more to share about canning later in the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

alia looks so great in her scarf! i love the color on her so much!
ReplyDeleteyea buying anything for the car is sad but it must be done, glad you got a new pot for canning though, that makes me VERY happy!
xo,
cb