2.10.2012

Weekend Plans.


Jake and I are headed to his hometown to visit his friends and family for an extended weekend. I usually get a lot of crocheting done during our visits because there isn't much else to do. It'll be nice for Jake to see everyone before we move and it'll be nice to have a weekend off before we have to buckle down on the packing.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Have a lovely weekend, girl! And share whatever crochet goodness you make on the trip. ;) I am so behind on my crochet practicing, eep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good weekend! And you've been tagged for when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are having a great weekend and getting a ton of crocheting done! pictures please :) i always get inspired and wish i had a crocheting buddy :)
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)