1.06.2012

Christmas is Over but I Have More Pictures!


At Shore Acres Botanical Garden, where my family volunteers on Christmas night, they have the cutest little gardener's house full of decorations. There are some amazing trees, like the one above decorated with dried starfish. 


This tree was my favorite, it was covered in beautiful fake flowers and had little birds perched all over. 


This tree is my nightmare. Most stuffed animals creep me out. I have two stuffed animals, one I've had since childhood, and a World of Warcraft one that Jake gave me. Other than that, stuffed animals are dirty germ magnets. yuck.


And finally, I love these little winter cottages. I like that I can go places and look at knick knacks and not have to have them cluttering my own house. I don't even have to dust!

3 comments:

  1. I like that they have different themed trees. The little village of cottages is cute too. To me the best part of seeing someone elses decorations is not having to take them down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This tree is my nightmare."

    I don't know why but I found that incredibly funny and it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the one with all the teddy bears, so cute!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)