12.22.2011

Random Tidbits...

First of all, the most important item of the day, a photo of my co-worker in the awesome Christmas sweater we made him. He's such a great sport and didn't even complain one time. The only thing that fell off was one little star at the very end of the day. Fabri-tac is amazing.


Our sweet elderly neighbors dropped by a plate of cookies and candies the other night. It was so cute. He said, "My, you two are hard ones to find home." I have no idea what he was talking about, Jake is home 24/7, but it was cute nonetheless.

Question: What do you get for someone who travels for work, doesn't have a home base, and is constantly flying so can't really have a lot of possessions? I wanted to get him Diablo III but it hasn't come out yet. Any other ideas?

I forgot to announce the giveaway winner yesterday because I was so excited to tell you all about my ugly Christmas sweater. The winning comment was #15:

Angie said...

This Christmas, seriously, all I care about is spending time with my little family. I'm excited for food, gifts, etc. But it's that family warmth that I love the most.

Congrats to Angie of Lariats & Lavender, I'll be contacting you soon for shipping information. 

5 comments:

  1. That sweater is EPIC. Epic, I say!!! Does your friend (or whoever you're shopping for) have a Nintendo DS/DSi/3DS? If so, how about a game for that??? You mentioned Diablo III, so I figured he may be a gamer! :)

    Also... AHHHH!!! You've already contacted me, so I already know I've won, but I'm so excited!!! Hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not gonna lie, i am terrible sad and jealous that i didn't win the giveaway...oh well, next time! hehehe
    oh man i am so GLAD you took a picture of the felix navidad sweater! priceless!

    how about a cute passport cover? or if he has any portable games a really awesome bag for his games?
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Angie! That Christmas sweater is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Jordan! I hope your Ugly Sweater party was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you coworker is such a good sport! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)