12.16.2011
F it.
Sometimes I really just want to say F it and walk out. My job really isn't that bad but being short staffed is exhausting, frustrating, irritating, and a few other descriptive words we'll leave out of this rant. Instead I've just decided to say F it, show up, do the best job I can do, not let customers get to me, and leave and go home. Work isn't what my life is about, and I don't ever want my life to be about some job that won't matter in the long run. So while I'll do my best while I'm there, as soon as I'm gone for the day, I don't give a F anymore, just as it should be.
In other news, we're going to Jake's dad's this weekend. It's kind of nice because he lives out in the boonies and there aren't a lot of distractions there so I know I'll make a lot of progress toward my Christmas gifts. I can't wait to go to Oregon for Christmas. I'm so excited to see my family and check in on my dad who broke his foot a couple months ago. Hopefully I'll get to see my sweet little niece for a moment too, they're arriving late one night and I leave first thing the next morning.
I opened my etsy shop last week and thanks to family, friends, and my wonderful blog readers, I've made some sales and felt so loved. Thank you for all of your support. Don't forget to check out the Not So Christmas Giveaway I'm having as a thank you.
Also, isn't that print killer? I think I may order it for my living room. If you'd like your own F it print or one of many others, check out Hannes Beer's flikr, the shop is linked below the prints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Christmas in Oregon is always great... and some people think maybe snowy this year... I live in Portland and its always my favorite time of year.... so enjoy the holidays in the northwest!
ReplyDeleteI would love to buy that print and put it up right above my monitor in my cubicle. A perfect reminder to not let the stupidity of the sales guys get to me.
ReplyDeleteEven if you have a great job that you really really really love sometimes shit gets you down.
ReplyDeleteThat's a really cool print, every workplace should have one! Congrats on your etsy sales, and I hope you have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDelete