12.03.2011
Christmas Candy Advent Calendar.
My mom made us the best advent calendar ever. Why is it the best? It's simple really, it's the best because we get to eat candy every single day until Christmas arrives! Awesome!
Since variety is the spice of life she's included m&ms, peanut m&ms, skittles, sour skittles, gum drops, sixlets, licorice, jelly beans, pixi stix, reese's pieces, and even some pencils. There are a few that I'm not even sure what they are, red hots? gumballs? I guess we'll find out when we try them!
I love the little stamps used on the tags. They're adorable and I like that she used all different colors and not just red and green.
Thanks mama for the awesome advent calendar. We love it, and we love that it's candy! I call dibs on the sixlets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thats such a cute idea and candy yum!
ReplyDeleteThat's the coolest Advent calender ever. So creative!
ReplyDeleteDude, this would be an amazing gift to a friend! I'm pinning this on Pinterest for next season. Your mother rocks!
ReplyDeleteYum, yum!
ReplyDeletethat is such a great idea and so different! the stamps are so cute! your mom sounds so fantastic! you are one lucky little lady! have fun eating all that yumminess!
ReplyDeletexo,
cb
that is the cutest thing ever. love it.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this, Jordan! You did such a great job. Hmmm, maybe it is not too late to start on this one, lol
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing, I love this idea. I have created a round-up of all my favorite Advent calendars and I have added yours! You can check it out here http://www.thecraftyblogstalker.com/2012/11/25-diy-christmas-advent-calendar.html If you would like me to remove your feature please let me know and I will take it down right away. Oh, and please stop by and grab a feature button and wear it proudly! You deserve it!
ReplyDelete