I really want laying hens but Jake is not so keen on the idea. I told him last night (jokingly) that he is killing my dreams. Poor guy. I will get my chickens though, eventually. Just you wait and see.
i want chickens so bad!!!!!!!!!! if we had room for them we would totally be eating fresh eggs but we have to move in order to have them :( a friend of mine just got some ducks they produce just as many eggs. i kinda like that idea as i had a duck before and loved her and they are a bit smarter then chickens, and they won't eat every bit of green in your garden where chickens will devour everything. i hope you get chickens or ducks! xo, cb
there's this Amish near me, they converted an old school bus to hen house. It looks really neat, although the first time I was a bit confused (a bus in the middle of the field). I should take a picture of it sometime.
I personally don't much care for chickens myself, but I think it's cool when other people want them. My mother is in the process of trying to acquire some.
Yum, fresh eggs everyday! Sounds wonderful to me!
ReplyDeleteOmg the last pic is SOOO adorable!!
ReplyDelete<3 JennieLynn
haha, I love the chicken coop that looks like a mobile home. Great shots, I hope you get your chickies :)
ReplyDeletei want chickens so bad!!!!!!!!!! if we had room for them we would totally be eating fresh eggs but we have to move in order to have them :( a friend of mine just got some ducks they produce just as many eggs. i kinda like that idea as i had a duck before and loved her and they are a bit smarter then chickens, and they won't eat every bit of green in your garden where chickens will devour everything. i hope you get chickens or ducks!
ReplyDeletexo,
cb
there's this Amish near me, they converted an old school bus to hen house. It looks really neat, although the first time I was a bit confused (a bus in the middle of the field). I should take a picture of it sometime.
ReplyDeleteI love the first photo! It's the prettiest little chicken coop :)
ReplyDeleteI personally don't much care for chickens myself, but I think it's cool when other people want them. My mother is in the process of trying to acquire some.
ReplyDelete