8.11.2011
For Sale.
I don't know if you noticed but I have added a button at the top of my blog that says, "For Sale." If you click on it you'll see I've listed some Stampin' Up! stamp sets that I'm wanting to sell. My sister recently gave me some stamp sets and I ended up with duplicates and I did a little purging of my own collection as well. They're all listed for 5 dollars each so if you see anything you'd like to call your own, just shoot me a quick email and I'll mark it yours. If you know of anybody who loves Stampin' Up! or just stamps in general, if you'd pass this along to them I would be very grateful. Thanks so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)