7.26.2011

Shoe Heaven.


I just checked my email and had a lovely little message from Anthropologie about shoes. I considered deleting it since I don't have money to be spending on shoes but I decided to look instead. Now I'm going to go sell a kidney to buy these shoes. (can I do that on ebay?) Actually, they're only $98 which is a great price for Anthro.


I love the detail down the back and the gorgeous autumn colors. *swoon* I wear a size 6.5. You know, just sayin'. 

I've linked up at Lollipops

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you!!! I love when I find a good pair of shoes for a fab. price... Except finding them in my size is rare. 10 - 11... Usually wide. OY VEY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are totally your style! Love the laces in the front :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shoes! And the price is not bad. Christmas is only 5 months away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are gorgeous!
    a really good price talking about Anthro.....

    nice blog!
    happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great, now I want them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)