7.28.2011
Projects in Progress.
Today was family craft day. I think tomorrow will probably end up being family craft day again. It seems like we all just have so many projects to do. It's nice having people to bounce ideas off of. Jake got in on the action too, so awesome!
Here are some sneak peeks of what I was working on. I'll give you a full update after we return home.
I could not get a good photograph of these. The colors kept turning out weird but the colors are so cute in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i wish i could dedicate a whole day to crafting, i would get soooo much done! can't wait to see all your finished projects!
ReplyDeletexo,
cb
Love those! So cute. Can't wait to see the full finished product :)
ReplyDeleteit's my stupid orange table...it makes every photo look nasty! but i do love those little spots you made. you shoulda left them all for me to use.
ReplyDelete