6.08.2011

What I Love Wednesday {11}.


I love the idea of being a gypsy, of getting on a boat, plane, motorcycle, rickety ol' bus, and traveling the world. I want to be a river rat like Johnny Depp's character, Roux, in Chocolat.

1. Nested Heart Ring by luckyduct.
2. Vintage Ship in a Bottle Souvenir at lacklusterco.
3. Gypsies at Heart Wall Art by ThreeRedApples.
4. Mini Goals Chalkboard by MaryKateMcDevitt.

Also, I think I need the soundtrack to Chocolat. There is so much awesome music in that movie but Minor Swing is definitely my favorite.


I'm liked up at Lollipops

13 comments:

  1. Lovely finds! I especially like that chalkboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing for chalkboards and that one is so cute! Also, I need to watch Chocolat again. I love that movie and it's been too long since I've watched it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! It is so nice to meet you! I love you blog. I am so excited to go back and read your older post and get to know you better! I hope you have a great day! congrats on being a featured blog on FTLOB!

    Thank you,

    NAt

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that ship in the bottle, so cute!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very happy to have found your blog via your feature on FTLOB. I'm looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be fun to be constantly traveling and seeing the world. I like having a homestead, though.

    That heart ring in the nest is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. is that Johnny?! *swoon* He is SOOOOO hot! The song is good too :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't tell you how in love I am with Johnny Depp. He's gorgeous...and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen that movie but is like to! I love Johnny Depp, lol!

    I really like you blog and can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I really like your blog! I am going to be your new follower :) If you would like to check out mine it is For-The-Luv-Of.blogspot.com.. I am new to this, but excited to share ideas on recipes, crafts and mineral make-up.. And give aways free stuff like mineral make-up. I would love if you followed me also :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that gypsy at heart hoop (I love everything that artist does!) I have such a wandering heart so it speaks to me :) I love ALL of your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds!
    I LOVE that movie! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that movie... i remember her clothes are so pretty. my style.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)