4.27.2011

What I Love Wednesday Number Seven.

Yesterday I went to the local feed store to pick up a few seeds that are apparently a little too obscure for Bi-Mart. They came to $2 and I only had my debit card so the lady just told me to come back another time with the money and gave me the seeds. Small towns are so sweet. I'm going back Thursday anyway to pick up some lemon cucumber plants. Anyway, they had little baby chicks, ducks and geese there. I've wanted to raise chickens for years. You know, just a few, roaming around my backyard. I need to ask my landlord about that.


1. Herb Barn by EcoGro. I need to make one of these to keep my cat from eating my chives. If I were to make one though it would be 100% more ghetto, rundown, bad side of town looking.


2. Tea Time Print by HillaryBird. I want to drink tea in front of a fire atop a killer rug with a gentlemanly bear. I'm kind of jealous.


3. Chicken Nesting Box Plans by 24lavenderlane. My theoretical future chickens want one of these, I know they do. It looks fairly easy to make too!

I'm linking up over at Lollipops, go check out what everyone else is loving. 

10 comments:

  1. Hello Jordan, thanks for visiting and commenting on my copyrights post. It's so tough not to use others' images when you want to talk about what you like!

    I think you're pretty safe where images from retail sites are concerned (I wrote you back in an email). I love these, especially the herb barn. I don't know if I'd build one myself though. I have no green fingers at all!
    best wishes,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. having chickens would be an adventure, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool photos! Nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dreams, especially having tea with a bear! A girls can always dream though!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome. i love herb barn. and chickens are on my someday list too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally want to drink tea with that bear on that rug. that's killer. and i love that herb barn! cutest thing ever! if you make one i totally want to see your ghetto version! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want all of these things! i would LOVE to get that little plant house so that my kitty too won't eat my indoor plants! and i so sososoosoosososo want chickens! my cousin has some and i am soo envious of her. she has silkies and they are soooo silly looking and lay bluish eggs!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you want to raise chickens? You must be a farm girl at heart. You are very adventurous even wanting to have tea with a bear. Not sure if you're married but if you know, men can be bears sometimes! lol
    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That herb barn is SOOOO cute! I would love to have one! One day I want to have chickens again too. Have a blessed day!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the herb barn! Too cute. My cat eats all my indoor plants. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)