Last week's What I Love Wednesday introduced me to Stephanie from Love. Life. Babies. and guess what, I really like her, she leaves the nicest comments! So I've decided to continue to participate in the hopes of meeting more awesome bloggers. So without further adieu, here are my picks for this week:
1. You and Me Print by Bang Bang You're Thread. (love that shop name!)
2. Paper Leaves Wreath by Sadile.
3. Batman Necklace by Spin Thread.
4. Yarn Flower Headband by Peach Parlor.
5. Pheasants and Peonies Vintage Sofa at Thistle Finch.
6. "That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying, "As you wish", what he meant was, "I love you." And even more amazing was the day she realized she truly loved him back." - The Princess Bride.
As You Wish Linocut by The Big Harumph.
7. Botanique Lace Necklace by White Owl.
8. Modern Abstract Rustic Coffee Table by MSTRF.
9. Woodland Owl Wing Headband by Sleepy King.
The other thing I'm loving is my sweet landlord. She came yesterday to bring us the keys to the backdoor and the rental agreement and ended up staying for well over an hour just hanging out and talking.
This is the move in gift I found upon my arrival, not to mention she left a space heater for me as she knew I wouldn't have any heat the first night.
She also gave us a box full of onions which are the main local crop. If you knew my eating habits then you'd know how excited I was about this. Onions are my favorite food. I don't eat them apple style or anything like that but I do put them in everything I can get away with.

great love's for wednesdays! just tried to link up this morning but couldn't and happened to read your comment while leaving one for krystina. so here i am.
ReplyDeletei am a big onion lover too and put them almost on anything i can get away with myself.
happy wednesday and happy to meet you.
xo,
alely
I love that wreath!
ReplyDeleteJordan this made my day! You are tooooo sweet! I'm so glad we are becoming bloggy friends ; ) I LOVE all your picks AND i. love. onions. i put them in/on everthing!!! ps im so excited to go to seattle! everyone is telling me how much they love it!
ReplyDeleteHello this is my 2nd time participating in this too this week.. so happy to meet you too.. I love your blog and what a sweet landlord you have! Loved all the loves you had... amazing! hugs xo bonitarose in ND
ReplyDelete