12.20.2010

What Should I Be When I Grow Up?

So I'm about a year out from a Bachelor's in Anthropology but I really don't think I'm going to do anything in that field. I want to find a career doing something I'll love but I'm not sure what that is. I love making things, and if I could perfect something enough so that I could sell it, and people would want to buy it, that would be awesome. I'm also considering learning medical transcription so I can work from home on my own schedule. I would really like to be able to balance my work with my crafting time. I don't want a job where I work 60 hours a week and come home exhausted all of the time. If only I will be this lucky in life. Anyway, what should I be when I grow up, any ideas?

1 comment:

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)