
Technically, this might not be Utah. It was on the drive back from
Havasu, when we were driving at about 1 mile per hour.

Yeah, this happens everywhere. On houses, underneath cars. It's kind of creepy because I always think one is going to fall and impale me through the eye or something when I'm looking up at it.

This was the view I was met with on my craft store quest. Have I mentioned that Mormon women are obsessed with crafts? There are craft stores everywhere. Literally, I drive by 3 or 4 a day. It's insane. It'd be fine except all I needed was some damn felt and all the crazy
Momo ladies bought out all the Christmas colored felt in 3 stores. THREE stores. What the hell? Crazies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)