Jake and I are down in Lake Havasu City, Arizona visiting his sister and her family for Thanksgiving. Today we went to nearby Kingman so I could buy a new power cord for my laptop and to run some other errands. We were going to stop by an animal sanctuary but it's closed on Tuesday of all days so we're going to go back on Friday. Anyway, we ate some of the worst "Mexican" food I've ever had in my life at El Palacio. Seriously, if you ever happen to be in Kingman, avoid that place like you would the plague.
After lunch we stopped by a museum we had noticed that is all about Route 66. It had the cool little miniature towns that are seen below. There were also some photos by a local photographer and a gift shop that was clearly geared toward the elderly. I haven't seen anyone under the age of 65 wear a visor in years, especially one that had a license plate design all over it.
Yay for sequins.

Someone has a lot more patience than I to make these things.

They should probably dust them once a decade though, you know, to keep them looking fresh.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)