
I saw this image and I absolutely love it. In fact, I love pretty much all of the art in
this shop. Her style is adorable.

That print reminded me of a book I read awhile ago and have passed along to my sister. It definitely isn't the greatest book I've ever read but
Hector and the Search for Happiness was cute. Hector is a psychiatrist from France (the author is apparently also a psychiatrist) who is wondering what makes people happy. In his search he travels the world, finding questions and some answers. He has a one night stand with a call girl, he gets accidentally kidnapped, and he has other misadventures on his search. This is a little book, it only takes a couple hours to read, great for a wait at the doctor's office or if any of you are subjecting yourself to the
TSA, for a flight. The thing about it though is that it's written in a childlike prose which can get a little annoying after awhile, and Hector is pretty naive, so it's good that the book isn't long. If it were longer, it'd stop being charming and start being really annoying. Overall, it's like a self help book on the lite side.
I like the rainbow colored raindrops.
ReplyDelete