10.31.2010

California.

So I spent all of last week driving around California with a piece of shit gps. It told me to take an exit that was closed, turn left onto a one way road going right, and at one point it even shut off and refused to turn back on. I guess that is what I get for using a hand me down gps from 1917. Anyway, the purpose of my trip was to go visit my sister in Livermore who just had a baby a month ago, and my Aunties who live a little farther south. On one day I even go to see everyone at once when Brooke, Raf & Lana decided to come visit the Aunties too. 
Everyone goes gaga over a newborn. She is pretty cute though when she's not freaking out. 
Here is my sister and her little family. Aren't they freaking adorable? It's the American dream at work, man. 
Here I am with Brooke and Lana. I need a haircut or to start using hairbands and making mini ponytails because this just looks unkempt. I hate this length of hair. I want my long hair back already. 
Lana has a good grip. She's really cute and it's true that all babies do is eat, sleep, and poop. Well, that and cry. She cries a lot but my sister and Raf have a little thing they do to get her to stop crying. They sing her a pretty inappropriate pop song and move her up and down. It's highly entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)