
So in North Bend there is a restaurant called Cafe Mediterranean. It is AMAZINGLY yummy and one of my little brother's all time favorites. Their Greek salad is so freaking good I could eat it everyday. The only problem with Cafe Med is that they aren't always open when they say they are going to be. They're my kind of people, they wake up late. Anyway, I'm kind of craving some lentil soup, hummus, and a Greek salad right now.
the adjective "Mediterranean" explains well why they're not being open when they say they are going to be. :))
ReplyDeleteI love Mediterranean food too ...
You're getting pretty solid comments, I'm impressed. My dad is making me a hot dog wrapped in bacon right now, sorry if that ruins Greek salad for you.
ReplyDeleteOkay you want to know what's funny??
ReplyDeleteSee how at the very far wall of the restaurant there are two people? One of whom is a bit largish with a huge blob of hair?? That's ME!
My friend Val and I were there the day they were shooting a commercial so yeah....I'm famous!!