10.16.2008

Update on Life

So yesterday I had a Physics test. I have yet to feel like I'm really learning anything in that class but what the hell, I knew all of the answers except for one. I probably could've figured it out but it was a math question and I didn't feel like exerting myself that much. I've had a rough week. Anyway, my English class is AMAZING! My teacher is this young Latina who likes to cuss all the time, it's right up my alley. My two Spanish classes are going well although neither of them are that exciting. One of my Spanish teachers has the most massive comb-over I've ever seen. It's pretty much dominant. I'm going to the Coos tomorrow so that makes me HAPPY! I love that place. It's hunting season so I'm going out with my dad and little brother to kill some deer. It should be good times. This may be a little vindictive, or a lot vindictive, but I really hope I kill a buck so I can loudly proclaim my awesomeness around my roommate who has been out almost everyday for 2 weeks and has yet to get a shot off even though he's seen deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like rainbows and sunshine with a few unicorns added in. Thanks for leaving one. :)