
Kenny Chesney's new album Lucky Old Sun comes out OCTOBER 14th. That will be the deluxe edition with 4 live bonus tracks. If you want to be lame you can wait until October 21st for the regular version.
"Lucky Old Sun is a really personal record," Chesney said. "It comes from some pretty deep places, and it looks at my life, how I've evolved and the way the ocean can take you places beyond location. There are a bunch of fun songs on the record, for sure, but nothing quite as immediate as these live tracks. So, in some ways, it's the very best of what we do in the studio and what we do in people's hometowns."
You can bet I'll be down at the Wal-Mart to pick this one up at midnight. I know I can pre-order on iTunes but that isn't quite as much fun - and I can't rock out on the drive home from Wal-Mart... after stopping at the Petro for some onion rings of course!

Taylor Swift's sophomore album Fearless is set to be released NOVEMBER 11th. Her latest single "Love Story" has already hit the airwaves and her song "Change" was featured during the Olympics.
Did you put Taylor on the thumb for me? Did I tell you I never did get it opened...?!
ReplyDeleteI can't remember who all is on the thumb. That was only like 4 months ago. Probably though. I like to promote Taylor Swift so I'm sure it's on there.
ReplyDelete