9.29.2008
Estoy Enferma
Today was the first day of class. dun dun dun. Knowing this, yesterday, my body decided to get sick. I think I have a head cold and my glands are swollen. I lose focus very easily which is super awesome when you're sitting through a 2 hour Physics class and science is your least favorite subject ever. My favorite part though is how the teacher made us play 2 truths & 1 lie. Yeah, like we haven't been playing that since we were in elementary school. Way to think up an original ice breaker. Anyway, the best part was when we went around the room introducing ourselves and telling what our one lie was and the girl behind me said, "my lie is that I'm voting for Obama." You could've heard a pin drop and blood curdle. It was quite obvious that everyone was thinking one huge collective thought of, "She's really going to vote for McCain? Is she stupid? How was she even let into college? Let's kill her!" Doesn't she know that she's at the biggest liberal hippie school there is? I mean, our school is the only 100% green public campus in the nation. I've got to say she did have some balls for admitting that though...but she's still stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(political beliefs aside)
ReplyDeleteThat chick sounds awesome.
If I was in that class, I'd forget about the rest of the lemmings and try my darnedest to make her my friend. Folks who are self-assured in their beliefs, and aren't ashamed to admit 'em even though they are unpopular - tend to be pretty good people, or at least my kind of people.